JOIN THE TEAM
Join the team
SWINDON 105.5 is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible service to Swindon, providing:
- full training
- wide range of volunteer opportunities (for all ages and abilities)
- work experience
- a wide range of opportunities through schools and colleges
- work placements
- training courses - for individuals, groups, schools, communities, business
- Job Centre Plus 8-week placements
Opportunities for all ages and abilities.
- Admin Team - work with volunteers taking on short shifts to greet guests into the station, answer phones and emails, assist the on-air teams and much more.
- On Air Team - be the voice behind the microphone and entertain the people of Swindon
- Production Team - editing and uploading music and shows to our database, to keep us on air 24/7.
- Technical Team - be part of the team that keeps us going. Help Manage servers, networking and systems.
- Events Team - promotional ideas, getting promotional material out and about, fundraising ideas and events.