We can all play our part
To stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading, as restrictions are lifted:-
* Try to stay at least 3 steps away from anyone you do not live with.
* Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
* Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
* Wear something that covers your nose and mouth when it’s hard to stay away from people, such as in shops or on public transport
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
* Follow government guidance about national and local restrictions.
Click to Listen