Join the team
SWINDON 105.5 is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible service to Swindon, providing:
- full training
- wide range of volunteer opportunities (for all ages and abilities)
- work experience
- a wide range of opportunities through schools and colleges
- work placements
- training courses - for individuals, groups, schools, communities, business
- Job Centre Plus 8-week placements
Opportunities for all ages and abilities.
- Admin Team - work with volunteers taking on short shifts to greet guests into the station, answer phones and emails, assist the on-air teams and much more.
- On Air Team - be the voice behind the microphone and entertain the people of Swindon
- Production Team - editing and uploading music and shows to our database, to keep us on air 24/7.
- Technical Team - be part of the team that keeps us going. Help Manage servers, networking and systems.
- Events Team - promotional ideas, getting promotional material out and about, fundraising ideas and events.
Show your support
SWINDON 105.5 provides a truly local, inclusive and accessible broadcast service to the town.
Contributing to the promotion of cultural, spiritual, social and economic life of Swindon, we really make a difference through various projects, work and school placements and training courses. Opportunities for all ages and abilities. Developing a Voice for communities.
We are a Not For Profit organisation, which means we have to arrange our own fundraising activities throughout the year to help raise vital funds to keep us on air, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are proud to be supported by individuals, organisations and local businesses.
Simply click Donate and help support the town's community radio station.
Keep up to date with the station goings on by signing up to our newsletter.
- updates from the studio
- information about upcoming local events
- what's new within our schedule
- new sponsors
- our latest projects
- special mentions to local businesses
- news about successful grant applications